COVID-19 Information & Resources
Message from the Canadian Propane Association
During these challenging times, the Association's top priority is ensuring the safety and well-being of our propane community.
We are working 24/7 on your behalf and talking to all levels of government to ensure your needs are met while keeping everyone safe. If you face any challenges, please let us know. We are ready to assist to ensure you have the information you need to maintain all of your essential services.
Thank you for your membership and ongoing support. We wish you, your families and colleagues continued health and safety.
- The CPA has created several documents to support you during your operations. We invite you to consult them regularly – they will be updated on an on-going basis (disclaimer).
- CPA Guide - Best practices recommended during COVID-19 -
- CPA Guide - Communications strategy during COVID-19
- For trainers - CPA Guide to hosting a training session during COVID-19
- Disinfection Response Teams: Emergency Response Assistance Canada (ERAC), CPA’S subsidiary, has developed an application displaying disinfection response teams across Canada.