About the Canadian Propane Association
The Canadian Propane Association (CPA) is the national association for Canada’s propane industry, representing over 400 member companies in every region of the country.
- Manufacturers of Appliances, Equipment and Cylinders (MACE)
- Associated Industries
The CPA is based in Ottawa, with an office in Calgary. Directors of Government Relations are based in Ontario, Alberta and New Brunswick.
Be the authoritative voice to promote propane as a safe, clean, versatile and innovative Canadian energy product and work collaboratively on behalf of members.
To champion propane and the propane industry in Canada, and to facilitate best practices, safety and a favourable business environment, through advocacy, training and emergency response.
- Working with governments and regulators to ensure safety, while promoting Canadian business
- Helping industry stay abreast of regulatory and safety requirements and providing forums for industry to collaborate on best practices
- Industry training through CPA’s Propane Training Institute (PTI)
- Emergency response for LPG and Flammable Liquids through CPA’s subsidiary Emergency Response Assistance Canada (ERAC)