Become a Member
Become a Member
Join Today! Membership in the Canadian Propane Association (CPA) has a number of benefits – it is the ideal way for businesses in the propane industry to stay informed, get involved and maximize their success. For information on the benefits of CPA membership, please visit the Membership Benefits page of our website.
Applications for membership in the CPA must be made in writing.
To Apply for Membership
- Review the Types of Membership
- Review the CPA/ERAC Fee Table.
- Print out and complete:
- Membership Application Form
- Communications Form
- Send the Membership Application Form and the Communications Form to the CPA one of the following ways:
- Scan and email to Igor Minic at email@example.com
- Mail to: Canadian Propane Association, 406-410 Laurier Ave. West, Ottawa, Ontario K1R 1B7
If you have any questions, please contact Igor Minic at 613.683.2272 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*To obtain an Emergency Response Assistance Plan (ERAP) you must enroll with Emergency Response Assistance Canada (ERAC) – additional paperwork must be completed. Please contact Cheryl Dahlager at email@example.com or 403.543.6092 for details.
Accredited Representative & Voting
Each Member shall appoint an accredited representative and alternate, and these representatives shall be deemed to be authorized to act on behalf of the member in matters pertaining to the CPA.
All Members (except Associate Members) may vote at annual and special meetings of the CPA, including the election of the CPA’s Board of Directors.