News & Resources
- CPA writes a letter to Premier of Saskatchewan Scott Moe, Chair of the Council of the Federation, to request the support of provincial and territorial governments in petitioning for an immediate resolution to the rail blockades.
- Joint Industry Association Letter to the Prime Minister: Infrastructure Blockades Damaging Canadian Economy
- Opinion: An end to the rail blockades is needed now. Nathalie St-Pierre, Special to Montreal Gazette.
- Is natural gas free? CPA's response to the Brian Lilley story, “Ford makes natural gas, high-speed Internet pledges to rural Ontario” printed January 21, 2020.
CPA in the News
- March 2, 2020 - BPN Butane-Propane News: Canadian rail blockadesresult in propane and goods shortages
- February 26, 2020 - CBC: Rural N.S. propane dealer eagerly awaits shipment as rail network reopens
February 18, 2020 - The New York Times: Canada's Frustrations Grow Over Rail Blockade
- February 18, 2020 - CTV News: Atlantic Canadians face propane shortages due to anti-pipeline protests
- February 18, 2020 - The Energy Mix: Rail lines shut down, RCMP still on Gidimt'en land as Miller meets Tyendinaga blockaders
- February 17, 2020 - Montreal Gazette: An end to the rail blockades is needed now
- February 17, 2020 - The Canadian Press: Industry warns of empty shelves as CN rail blockade reaches ninth day
- February 16, 2020 - CBC: CN Rail lays off staff as pipeline protests limit deliveries to Maritimes
- February 15, 2020 - CBC: 'It has to be resolved': Some farmers, entrepreneurs call for end to rail blockade
- February 15, 2020 - CBC: Rail blockades to lead to shortages of propane and consumer goods, 2 national groups say
- February 15, 2020 - Global News: CPA President & CEO Nathalie St-Pierre: impact of rail blockade
- February 14, 2020 - Global News: Shutdown of Canadian National Railway lines leads to propane shortages
- February 14, 2020 - Tricity News: Industry warns of empty shelves as CN rail blockade reaches ninth day
- February 14, 2020 - Atlantic CTV News: Shutdown of CN Rail lines leads to propane shortages in the Maritimes
- February 14, 2020 - Canada News Media: Maritime propane supply runs low amid CN rail shutdown
- February 12, 2020 - Financial Post: Perfect Storm: Anti-pipeline blockades deepen challenges for farmers after winter of rail headaches
- February 12, 2020 - Global News: Canada's industry groups worried as Wet'suwet'en protests block 'vital artery'of railways
- February 12, 2020 - ICI Radio-Canada: Trains bloqués : « Il faut respecter les lois du Canada », dit Trudeau